Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

Book Award and podcast news



Colorado Less Traveled, my latest book and the brainchild of Steamboat Springs photographer Jim Steinberg, won a silver sticker as one of four top finalists for the 2006 Colorado Book Awards in the pictorial category! I was a double winner at the Book Awards gala, since Comeback Wolves, an anthology that includes my essay "Wolf 293" along with essays by 51 other western writers, won a 2006 Colorado Book Award for anthologies. Comeback Wolves includes pieces by several WWW members, including Laurie Wagner Buyer, plus work by Willa Award winner Laura Pritchett, Pam Houston, and others.

When you're surfing the web, please visit my new web site at susanjtweit.com. I've finally joined the 21st century and put my weekly radio commentary, "The Nature of Life," on my site. You can listen online, download an episode to your iPod or other mp3 player, and subscribe to the program on a weekly basis. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: