Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

True West Train Story

This is my virgin blog. I've never done this before so I hope it turns out okay.

I guess some of the WWW members might think I have fallen off the face of the earth. But alas, I have not. I've just fallen into a sea of publishing deadlines, the holidays, and a 4-day a week job. Not to mention a husband, family, and two cats, one of which is new, and the Senior kitty is not so happy.

Okay, on to writing. I am happy to report that an article I wrote for True West's March 2007 issue was published! This issue (available now) is dedicated to the Iron Horse of the old West - the train. My story tells about life on the rails in the 19th century. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a large ad placed by the University of New Mexico for my new book: Tombstone's Treasure, to be released in April 2007. This Wednesday was a good day!

Happy writing,

Sherry

Women Writing the West

No comments: