Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Raffle Delights


It's true what I just read on the listserv.... the Raffle was a huge success and the prizes seemingly endless and so desirable that I was practically wrestling early travelers for their raffle tickets before they left for the airport. Okay, I'm kidding. But Ann and I probably ended up with 300 raffle tickets by noon on Sunday. Here's a picture of Dear Ralph, who won the editing basket. The Tired Old Ass Herbal Soak in the basket of goodies was probably more to his liking than the Official Editing Hat Complete With Editor Star. Har! Ralph, you're a good sport for modeling this "thang" for us. Next year I'll get a picture of the table of treats... and help wrap up all the goodies everyone brought. Wow, that must have been a job!

Dani

No comments: