Pages

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Great Lakes Trade Show

Hi to my friends in WWW. For the first time, in October, my publisher is sending me to Dearborn, MI to meet with booksellers from the Great Lakes Booksellers Association. While I'll be encouraging them to order in my spring 2007 release, A Tendering in the Storm, (second in a Change and Cherish Historical Series) I hope to have a few minutes to talk about Women Writing the West, too. If you're from that area and have a favorite independent bookseller, let me know so I can say hi to them and show them our catalog.

This is my first blog entry for WWW. I'd be remiss if I also didn't mention our conference coming up in Colorado Springs Oct 20-21 and the WILLA Literary Award Reunion October 19 f rom 4 to 7 at the Tattered Cover Bookstore in Denver. The reunion is a free event. Bring your friends. The conference has a cost but if you are interested in writing and empassioned by the west, you'll find a welcome at the Wyndham.

And one last post: I have a book signing at the Briargate Barnes and Noble in Colorado Springs, October 18, 2007 at 8:00 PM. It was scheduled earlier but the flight from Salt Lake kept getting in later so please stay up and come see me! Have a great day. Jane

No comments: