Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A few changes

My flight changed so much we've changed the date of my signing to October 19, 11:00 to 1:00 at the Briargate Barnes and Noble in Colorado Springs. I'd love to have you join me there where I'll talk about my new book, A Clearing in the Wild and sign books you may have already purchased.

We've also had a few changes for the upcoming conference. One of our agent panelists, Don Pape, is no longer an agent with Alive Communications and we weren't able to replace him. BUT, good news, we do have an addition of an editor, Sue Lutz, President, Dialogue Publishing, a Colorado firm, is joining us. Her bio information should be up on the web shortly.

Over the weekend I taught a workshop called Landscape, Story, Spirituality and Women. I read some new authors (for me) to prepare and highly recommend Molly Wolf's White China, Finding the Divine in the Everyday. She's a Canadian who also has a blog called Sabbathblessings. Just a great book about taking time for ourselves and refueling. I'm hoping our conference will do just that.

No comments: