Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year wishes to all. In the midwest, we had a "green" Christmas and it should be 40 degrees on New Years Day. It hardly seems like winter. It makes me anxious to dig up dirt and plant flowers. I wish it made me anxious to clean closets and do laundry.

I'm taking a break from my book signing tour. I did eleven book signings between November 7th and Christmas. In January, I'll focus on writing the next book (another time travel romance--this one set in 1877 Kansas). In the February 2007 issue of Romantic Times BOOKreviews, they reviewed my current release, HERE WITH ME and said, "This book makes you remember why you first fell in love with romance. It rates with the very best."

Now, that was a nice way to start out the new year.

Hope 2007 is your best year yet.

Beverly Long
www.beverlylong.com

No comments: