Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

Pam Munoz Ryan's "Paint the Wind" Fall Tour

Hello, Everyone!

As I put the summer issue of the WWW newsletter together, I was fortunate to communicate with our own Pam Munoz Ryan about her newest release, "Paint the Wind." She told me that she has a fall tour scheduled and she wanted me to share those dates with everyone.

For those in Utah, Arizona and New Mexico, this should be a real treat! I know I've marked my calendar for September 17 and I'm excited about and look forward to a good read!

Alice Trego
2007 WWW Newsletter Editor

*************************************

Pam's Upcoming "Paint the Wind" Schedule:

Monday, Sept. 17th, 7 p.m.
King's English, Salt Lake City, UT

Tues, Sept. 18th (Call store for details)
Deseret Books, Salt Lake City, UT

Wed. Sept. 19th, 5 p.m.
Gardner's Book Services, Phoenix, AZ

Thursday, Sept. 20 (Call store for details)
Changing Hands Bookstore, Tempe, AZ

Friday, Sept. 21 (Call store for details)
Phoenix Book Company, Phoenix, AZ

Monday, Sept. 24, 7 p.m.
Bookworks, Alburquerque, NM

No comments: