Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mini-book tour for Colorado Less Traveled!



Photographer Jim Steinberg and I are going on the road in December to sign our book Colorado Less Traveled, a finalist for the 2006 Colorado Book Awards and featured in the Mountains and Plains Bookseller's Association's Holiday Gift Guide, at various Barnes & Noble bookstores around the state. Here's our schedule:

Sat., Dec. 9, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.: Grand Junction, Barnes & Noble, on the west side of town. I'm on my own for this one!

Sat., Dec. 16, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.: Both Jim and I will be at the Fort Collins Barnes & Noble bookstore.
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Another signing, this time at the Barnes & Noble in Loveland.

Sun., Dec. 17, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.: Jim and I again at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Boulder.
4:00 - 6:00 p.m.: Our final signing of the weekend at Barnes & Noble in Westminster, Colorado. Whew!

Come see us if you're in the area!

Susan J. Tweit
http://susanjtweit.com

No comments: