Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

A Peak Experience--see you in Colorado Springs

The annual Women Writing the West conference is coming up--this weekend. October 20-22 at the Wyndham Hotel in Colorado Springs. If you live in the area, I hope you plan on attending the whole conference.

If you aren't able to attend the conference, there are still a couple of ways you can participate in the fun. On Thursday, October 19 from 4-7, there will be a reception to honor past Willa Award recipients at the LoDo Tattered Cover Bookstore, 1628 16th Street in Denver. To learn more visit the WWW website.

On Saturday, at the Wyndham Hotel in Colordo Springs, this year's Willa Award winner and finalists will be signing their books at the Conference Bookstore. I'll be there signing my two Willa finalists, Loving Mercy and Loving Miranda as well as my new anthology--My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

No comments: